Tuesday, September 04, 2012

According To Bri

According to Bri:

all people are either a prince, princess or bad guy

she dubbed us all princes and princesses until Eric noticed there was no bad guy and decided to drop his title of prince and assumed a more villainous character.

According to Bri:

if you are no longer hungry it means your belly button is happy. you are not full. your belly button is happy.

According to Bri:

everybody is either at school or work. except for her. and she is not very happy about it.

According to Bri:

she is never ever tired. only happy. if you ask her if she's tired she'll answer in a very sharp tone, "no! i not tired! i HAPPY!" and yes, she yells that she's happy.

According to Bri:

she can do all things by herself. no help needed. no help wanted.

According to Bri:

it is always grandma who is calling on the phone. if i tell her it's daddy she responds, "no, it's grandma" if i tell her it's Ellie's mom she responds, "no, it's grandma" if i tell her it's the boogey man she responds, "no, it's grandma."

Golly, I love that kid.

2 comments:

maynardmoments said...

Very cute post! I love funny things kids say.

Amy said...

Adorable! My Faye does the same thing with being happy and not tired. Your kids are adorable! I would love for our kids to play sometime. I belly laughed from this post. :)