Thursday had to be my favorite day of vacation. We started with our wonderful breakfast (we got this every morning, and oh how I miss it!):
We were picked up to go on a hike at Manoa Falls. It was awesome! I loved the jungle, the mud, the lack of bugs! The huge banyan trees, the green stuff everywhere, awesome flowers. It was beautiful!
After our hike up, swimming in the pool under the falls and hiking back down, hosing the mud off our shoes and legs we stopped in at a snowcone shack. Best snowcone I ever had! Ice cream on the bottom, 4 different flavors and as big as my head. Delish!
Part 2 coming soon
Sunday, July 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
What a glorious day for you. Wow. I want that breakfast, and the snow cone sounds glorious!
Looks like you guys had so much fun. That breakfast looks wonderful it's making me hungry. I am glad you guys were able to go and that you survived your Scooter experience:)
Post a Comment