Monday: 10k on elliptical, 15 minutes walking
Tuesday: 3 mile run--30ish minutes, weight training
Wednesday: 6 mile run--61 minutes
Thursday: 3 mile run--30ish minutes
Friday: Rest!
Saturday: 12 mile run, 130 minutes
During the long run I had my first thought of "Can I really do this?" As I ran and thought I came to the conclusion that everybody has hard/bad runs every once in a while. And also my run could have been that way because of the lack of sleep and the fact that Petey has been gone for over a week now, and it's wearing on me physically and mentally. So I'm just gonna keep at it. Did I mention my new found admiration for single parents, parents who have a spouse who is away protecting our country, parents whose spouses travel a lot for work or whatever else? Well, I do. Those people are amazing.
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment