Sunday, January 29, 2012
Night Owls
I have been "blessed" with a couple of night owls. Those night owls are driving me crazy! They can wake up at 7, have no naps through the day and still be wide awake at 10 or 11 at night. And then wake up even earlier the next day! Sigh. I'm so tired! I'm going to have to start drugging them up nightly if I'm going to get any rest. Thank goodness there's an energy drink in the fridge calling my name loud and clear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I feel yeah... Sammy is my night owl... And Ally is my morning bird... get to bed around midnight with Sam then up at 6am with Ally.. This is the norm... I think I'm on the loosing side of this war... but they are so cute... (I have to keep telling my self that some days)
Post a Comment