So happy that there's only 5 more days until my mom and sister are here. Yay!
So happy that my kids slept in until 9:30. I got up with Annaleise at 6:30, put her on the bus at 7, had Pedro out the door by 7:30, and went back to bed. Eric came in at one point and wanted to cuddle, so I pulled him in the bed with me and it wasn't long before he was asleep.
There's a definite perk to not having naps during the day. Both Eric and Brianna forwent their naps, and thus were asleep by 7pm.
Ooh, I must also mention, it was so nice to have Pedro help fold a load of laundry. One more load waiting in the basket, and another load sitting in the dryer. Hmm, work for tomorrow methinks.
Monday, February 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment