Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Notes to Self

1. Always remember to check the calendar! Yes, today was swimming lessons. However swimming lessons are at 10:30, not 9:30. The perk: I was up and out of the house earlier than usual. Eric still got to swim--just with a more advanced class (thank you to the patient teacher who worked with him)!

2. Your hair is naturally curly. Go with it! Straightening takes FOR.EV.ER. And it really doesn't even stay straight. Besides, you can see much more white hairs with it straightened. Embrace the curls. Love the curls. And remember: going curly means only 5 minutes tops in the morning to fix it.

3. Fold and put away the laundry the same day you wash it. Otherwise it accumulates. Like crazy. In the basket. In the dryer. On the couches. On the beds. Just get it done and over with. Perk: Pedro helped fold a load last night.

1 comment:

Amy said...

What?!? You have curly hair? Wow. It has been too long since I saw you!

I completely agree about the laundry. It is a rule I should live by. Amen!