It's a sensitive issue. An issue I've had issues with. It seems like I could never get skinny enough, toned enough, tan enough...blah blah blah. It's a real downer, not being happy with the way you are.
So I've changed my attitude.
My body is awesome! It's been pregnant 4 times and grew and popped out 3 babies. It heals itself when it's injured or sick--sometimes with the help of medicines. My bones protect my organs. My blood is healthy and can be donated to help others. My body moves and functions the way it should. I enjoy all 5 senses. It has reflexes. It can be tickled. It can receive hugs and kisses. Through my actions I can keep it healthy and strong.
So bad attitude, you are hereby kicked to the curb. I am proud of my body!
Tuesday, February 08, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So love your positive attitude!
I'll give you another idea. When you decide that you want to whip your body into shape, choose circle instead of hourglass for your shape. Much more fun!
I've had to do the same thing... but sadley in the back of my mind I still think what if I lost that extra 5 pounds that would make me happy... But it wont... So as long as I'm healthy then I don't care about my little jelly-roll tummy that my kids game me... My chubby thights (it just gives the kids a softer seat)... yup they don't matter!!! and BTW you look great!!! =)
Post a Comment