Wednesday, February 09, 2011

How we deal with the snow






First of all we hunker down.

We stay in our jammys or other comfy clothes.

We take nice long baths and hot showers.

We sleep in.

We bundle up and play in the snow until we turn pink from the cold.

Pedro "shovels" the driveway using a big bucket (we use it as a toybox)

We use a broom to clear the snow off the trampoline.

We make all sorts of yummy food.

We start to wish we'd been smart and made a run to the store for milk last night

We watch playhouse disney most of the morning.

We open all the curtains and blinds so we can watch the snow falling down

We relax and enjoy this wonderful day of laziness

2 comments:

Amy said...

Dreamy day! I love the photos, and I haven't seen a photo of Bri for such a long time. She is huge! And adorable. they all are. Enjoy the snow! And get a real snow shovel! I laughed at that one.

Noodle said...

We havn't had that much snow all winter here!!! Looks like a fun time!!! =)