Thursday, January 27, 2011

We're leaving on a jet plane...

Actually it will be in a minivan...but I'll be singing that song in my head. Yay for days off! We're leaving tomorrow morning for Oklahoma City so we can catch a temple session. We decided to make a weekend of it, get a hotel, let the kids swim their hearts out and maybe go check out the science museum. Yay for big cities too! Where there's more stuff available for entertaining purposes. Annaleise is super excited to miss school tomorrow. We'll see how she feels after the car ride. :)

Oh, it's so nice to get out of the routine and throw something different into the mix.

1 comment:

mel nielson said...

That's so exciting! We took the girls to a fancy hotel in Salt Lake last year and we had a great time. I love visiting big cities once in a while :) I hope you have a great time!