Home again. And may I just say:
I love the temple! I love the peace. I love the quiet. I love the spirit there. I love that I can have 2 hours to sit and ponder, or close my eyes and leave all cares behind. I love that the temple is only 4 hours away. It could be a lot further.
I love, love, LOVE my bed, my pillows, my comforter, my room. I love that we have 3 bedrooms in the house so that when there are no hungry bellies or nightmares, I can have a room for just me and Petey. The kids are in their rooms, and we're in ours and everyone's in bed at a decent hour!
I love that Petey and I have internal GPS's for when the Garmin has no idea where it's taking us.
I love that Oklahoma has such fun town names. It makes for great entertainment. Chouteau, Poteau, Muskogee, Eufala, and my favorite, Kickapoo. Yes, you read that right, Kickapoo. That town alone gave us about 5 minutes of laughs.
And now, I'm super grateful for bedtime. Good night!
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
i agree with you the temple is amazing. I hope you guys had fun!!!
Post a Comment