Sometimes it's hard to find the silver linings in the clouds. Today was one of those days.
Pedro's car broke down. Mounting frustration. But as I thought about it I started to think "what great timing!" Bonus is just around the corner and we're filing taxes and looking forward to a nice refund. At least we know we can pay for repairs or start shopping for something a little newer for Petey to drive.
I took my vacuum into the repair shop this afternoon. The guy behind the counter asked me what kind it was, I told him it was an Electrolux. He looked at it and then told me it was actually a Eureka. I got mad. Eureka was the last vacuum we had and it sucked! *Pun very much intended* It broke within months of buying it. Long story short--Eureka bought the brand name Electrolux, so I paid a small fortune for a crummy vacuum masquerading as a nice one. On the drive home my mind starting working again. I really do like my vacuum. It works just fine (except for now) and I was happy with it until I found out it's true origins. So a big thanks goes out to Kristen for letting me borrow her vacuum--especially because my kids ignore my "food stays in the kitchen" rule. I have to vacuum a lot and she's always very nice about lending hers to me for an afternoon.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment