Sunday, January 16, 2011

Jan 16 2011

Today I'm especially grateful for Pedro. Having someone to laugh with, talk to, play with. Someone to share in the mundane tasks and to help manage the chaos. And someone who holds my hair out of my face while I'm hugging the porcelain throne. Thank you Petey.

I'm also grateful to Amy. She told me a little secret about putting vinegar in bottles around the house to eat up any odors. Amy, you're a genius. Thank you.

And I just have to say it, I love my pink bathrobe. I've worn it most of the weekend. It's comfy and warm.

2 comments:

mel nielson said...

I'm glad you have a good husband in Pedro :) It's always nice when someone's got your back... and your hair, I guess :( Hope you're feeling better!

Pamela Brown said...

Pedro is a great guy!!! Thanks for posting all of your grateful things. It really makes me want to find the good in each day.