Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jan 18 2011

What I'm thankful for today...

Vonage: I'm grateful for our phone plan. With as much long distance calling as we do, and out of country calls for that matter, it's nice to have a decent phone bill. I can talk to family and friends all I want and don't have to worry about minutes, or how much it's costing me.

School breakfasts and lunches: For mornings like today when I just can't get everything together on time. It's nice to know I can have Leise eat breakfast and lunch at school.

Spring: Okay, so it's not really right around the corner, but I'm counting down. I'm ready to pull out the tent and go camping. Oh, and the rain! I can't wait for the rainstorms to start!

1 comment:

mel nielson said...

I love that you love rainstorms! Me too!!! I'm grateful for spring too... the weather is teasing us right now... most of the snow melted the last few days and right now it's snowing again :( I suppose it is only January so I shouldn't expect any different...