Monday, December 06, 2010

'Tis a Miracle!


It's the season for miracles, and today there was one right in front of my eyes.

Don't laugh.

My son ate a carrot!

His first carrot since he was a baby and I forced pureed ones down his throat.

I didn't offer it to him. Annaleise did. And he took it. Willingly! Maybe that'll be her new job. To offer Eric food.

I was so excited that I called Pedro at work. And then took a picture of Eric eating a carrot. And then went to the extreme and got a video of him eating the carrot.

The boy who eats nothing has come out of his shell to try a carrot.

I'm so proud!

4 comments:

mel nielson said...

Big day! I have a six year old who hasn't had a vegetable since she was an infant, and only a couple bites of fruit since then as well. How exciting it must have been!

Noodle said...

That is SO COOL!!! My kids are backwards from this... When all else fails I feed them vegis... and they gobble them right down... When Sammy is sick and wont eat anything.. I just fix some frozen vegis and tah dah she eats...Silly kids...

Amy said...

YAY!!! I am doing a happy dance for you.

Snedakers said...

A Christmas miracle! Cross your fingers and hope it happens again!