Friday, December 24, 2010

What puts you in the mood?

Uh, the Christmas mood, that is.

For me, it's all about the music. I LOVE music! Especially Christmas music. I'm always listening to it, have it stuck in my head, and am singing it to myself.

Take today for instance.

I'm a procrastinator. I had to go to Walmart today to do some grocery shopping (we did gift shopping last night). :)

And while I'm cruising around I was actually singing to myself. In public. If I hadn't been oblivious to everything but my list I might have caught quite a few looks. Ah well. Maybe I brightened somebody's day by being the crazy lady at the supermarket singing to herself.

So, since Pedro and I are staying up late playing Santa, I just had to add more Christmas tunes to my playlist. These are just some of my favorite songs.

I mean, what's Christmas without the Hallelujah Chorus?

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I listen to Christmas music all the time, too! And I have the lights on my tree on from the minute I wake up until I go to bed. Such a fun time of year!

Amy said...

Christmas music makes me happy, and oblivious people who sing it make me doubly happy. :) Hope your Christmas was perfect.