I Love the day after Thanksgiving. This is the day when we put up the Christmas tree and transform our home into a magical place. The kids had so much fun pulling decorations and ornaments out of the Christmas box. We had to strap Bri into the high chair and just let her watch. Her eyes got even bigger (can you believe it?) when we lit up the tree. I can't think of anything more cozy than a Christmas tree all lit up.
Friday, November 26, 2010
All Decked Out
I Love the day after Thanksgiving. This is the day when we put up the Christmas tree and transform our home into a magical place. The kids had so much fun pulling decorations and ornaments out of the Christmas box. We had to strap Bri into the high chair and just let her watch. Her eyes got even bigger (can you believe it?) when we lit up the tree. I can't think of anything more cozy than a Christmas tree all lit up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I LOVE bringing Christmas out. There really is something magical about it. And making those memories with your kids is even better. What a huge tree you have! :)
Nice tree! Don't you hate watching your man put lights on the house? I do... I know he's totally capable, but I can't help but get nervous that he'll fall! Enjoy your magical season!
It's beautiful! Pedro...I want to say be careful, but I would have heard by now if you weren't, right??!! Good job guys - that is cute that Bri's eyes got even bigger!
I agree, your house looks so cute!!!
Post a Comment