Friday, November 19, 2010

My favorite boy turns 4



Last night I kissed my 3 year old goodnight for the last time. This morning I hugged my 4 year old for the first time. Not much has changed. Just a number. But I still can't believe it's been 4 years.

My bubba is sweet and mellow. I catch him playing with his toys on the floor, what a vivid imagination that boy has! Did you know tigers eat barbies? He's affectionate and helpful. He can melt me fast with his big brown eyes, and have me so frustrated in a matter of minutes with his limited food choices.

I'm wrapped around his finger. Always have been. I spoil him, but I can't help it. I love my Mr. Eric.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Hey, our kids share a birthday! Isn't it amazing that we have kids already, and that they are getting so old? Happy birthday Eric!

Dana said...

Happy Birthday!! Love the new pictures!!

Pamela Brown said...

Love the new pictures, Especially the family one. Happy Birthday Eric!!!!!

DRB said...

the pictures are great! love them and can't wait for some of my own:) Hugs to everybody!

mel nielson said...

Birthdays are bittersweet... at least you have for one more year before kindergarten takes him away :( I dread kindergarten- it's so hard to let my babies go! I love the pictures, especially the family pic- you guys look good!