Thursday, September 30, 2010

I spoke too soon

My darling baby is following in her sister's footsteps.

This morning I went into her room to find her naked with a big ol' smile on her face. Wet patches all over the crib.

A couple of days ago, Pedro went in to get her up from her nap. He found her naked with a big ol' grin on her face. Her poopy diaper had been flung from the crib.

Please, oh please Brianna, don't go to the extreme lengths your sister did! I survived her, but I'm not ready for round 2 just yet.

2 comments:

Pamela Brown said...

Oh Melissa I am so sorry. I really hope she doesn't do that. Good luck!!

Amy said...

laugh, but only because it isn't me or my kids. You poor thing! Use duct tape. That is the only thing I can think to suggest. Good luck!