Sunday, October 03, 2010

My favorite way to flirt




Maybe it's because I'm older or have no reason to flirt with anyone but my Petey, but I've completely lost the ability to flirt like I used to. Not that I was any good at it before.

Anyways, I have this new way to do it and I just love it. I used to use Annaleise as my pawn in my game, but now that she's at school I've had to train Eric as my new accomplice.

Pedro worked from home on Friday. I was in the bathroom giving Bri a bath. Eric happened to pass by so I decided to have some fun. I told him to go to Daddy and tell him that Mami says hi. He dashed off and came back a minute later and said "Daddy says hi too."
I sent him off to tell Daddy that Mami likes him. He came back with the reply of "Daddy likes you back."
I sent him off to tell Daddy that Mami thinks he's cute. He came back with "Daddy thinks you're beeeutiful."
I brought Eric close to me and planted a kiss on his cheek. I told him to go give that to Daddy. He giggled and ran off. He came back with a giant hug and a kiss for me.

So much fun!

Later that night I took the girls with me to do some grocery shopping. While we were at Sam's Club we passed all their beautiful flower displays. I thought of picking up some flowers for myself. Instead I turned to Annaleise and told her that when we got home she needed to tell her dad to buy some flowers for her mom.
During dinner later that night I asked Annaleise if she wanted to tell her daddy anything. "Oh, ya! Daddy, you need to buy some flowers for Mami." Good girl! Petey turned to me and with a guilty look asked if he had forgotten an anniversary or my birthday. I said nope. "So this is just for love?" Yeppers!

The next morning, I got this awesome bouquet from Petey. Isn't it gorgeous?!

And I just had to add this cool video of Bri playing with her Daddy. Don't you just love her giggles?
Sorry it's sideways.

5 comments:

DRB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

I especially love that you could hear Conference in the background. And what a cute laugh! Your girls is darling! Wow.

And I think I am going to have to copy that way to flirt. It got you flowers. It must work! Awesome.

Noodle said...

That is too cute... My girls always go and give daddy kisses from mommy... I need to flirt more with my hubby, I always liked to flirt but I guess with the kiddo's I've stoped...

Pamela Brown said...

That is a really good idea, I am going to have to try that:) Love the video of brianna and pedro, she has such a cute laugh.

mel nielson said...

What an infectious laugh! That was really cute. And I loved you and Pedro flirting- that was really sweet :) Thanks for making me smile today!