This post is dedicated to my sanity. Have a nice vacation, I'll see you at the beginning of the next school year.
You are coming back, right? Please, oh please, come back! A mom can only take so much of Toy Story 2, arguments over who won at what, whining to have more popsicles, nonstop talking, constant messes everywhere, kids saying that it's boring outside even though there's a swing set, a water table and even a park right out the door.
Even my beloved earplugs have stopped their magic. Either my kids have gotten louder, or the foam is refusing to work properly. The kids are up before the alarm even goes off. And so on, and so forth. Whine. Whine. Whine.
Okay, done whining.
Looking at the bright side:
-Annaleise thinks I'm a genius. I know because after everything she says "Right, mom?" follows.
-Eric tells me I'm the best and he loves me the most after I give him a marshmallow, a popsicle or make him happy in some other way.
-Bri is still happy to do whatever she wants and as long as the bathroom doors are shut, she doesn't get into any trouble.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
And I thought summer vacations were supposed to be fun! Good luck with the next three months, and I hope your sanity does come back! At least you are the best genius out there, right mom?
Your sanity will return, especially when school starts, I promise. In the mean time keep up the great work!!! your doing awesome :)
You are a genius! Hopefully things will calm down as the summer goes on. Keep up the good work! And your sense of humor- I love it!
Post a Comment