Week 8. Not a success. Not a failure. Just...well, I dunno.
Monday: 4.5 mile run...success!
Tuesday: 3 mile cross country...success!
Wednesday: 4.5 mile run + strengthening...success on the run! Missed the strength workout
Thursday: Stretch and strengthening...Missed
Friday: 50 minutes cross country...success!
Saturday: 8 mile run...Missed :(
Saturday morning around 4 am I woke up sick. I barely had enough energy to move from the bed to the couch. I was so bummed to miss out on my run, I was so ready for it! Ah well, I'll get to it this Saturday instead.
Thursday workouts are just plain hard for me to do. I figure I don't need to go to the gym because I've got my dumbbells at home and I don't need anything else. But then I get caught up in everything else I need to do that by the time the kids are in bed I have no energy or desire to do my workout.
Wednesdays are easy to get my run in, but by the time I've done my run and stretched, it's time to pick up my kids. Maybe on Wednesdays I'll switch to the other gym that has a longer child care limit.
Looking forward to week 9!
Sunday, February 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That happens sometimes. But if you are sick take care of yourself first, then you can run :) You are doing so great, keep it up!!!!
Post a Comment