Pedro after (the black pile is his hair)
My boys haven't had haircuts in months. I could have put rollers in their hair for the past few weeks! So I'm happy to say that it's been done, they look like males again. Tall and handsome, and short and handsome. I wish I could have gotten a 'before' picture of Pedro. And uh, excuse the mess. Pedro confuses me sometimes. Especially when it comes to getting his hair cut. He likes to catch his hair instead of letting it fall on the floor and then he puts it on the counter. Ew. I think he thinks it makes for an easier clean-up for me. Ha! Do you know how hard it is to clean up hair off a counter? I guess I should probably break the news to him at his next hair cut. Thank goodness for disinfecting wipes!



7 comments:
Oh wow, that is a whole lot of hair! But I have to say, once they do get their hair cut, it is much nicer. You forget how nice and clean cut they look with the short hair. They look great. Did you do the cutting?
Johnny does stuff like that drives me crazy... but I've just asked him to clean up his hair after I cut it and then he knows how hard his help really is... Your men look so handsome with there new cuts =)
P.S. I have an award for you.
P.P.S. Did you know you still have Christmas music playing? It cracks me up. Every time I visit your blog I get some great Christmas tunes.
They look so handsome :) It is amazing the difference a little bit of hair can make. But I have to admit the collecting the hair thing is a little odd!! Love ya guys.
ahhh, I love your family!
If you had given yourself the same haircut as Pedro, who would have had the bigger pile of hair on the counter ;) I miss you guys... wish I could see you and catch up in person!
WOW!!!
Post a Comment