I just got a call from Pedro. I probably won't see or hear from him until Tuesday. Heaven help me.
Tomorrow I have a 6 mile run. It'll be raining so I'll drop the kids off at the gym and hopefully run it in under 1 1/2 hours since that's the day care limit now. I've got a babysitter set up for tomorrow afternoon so I can go out and make sure I have a break to keep myself going.
I'm in the process of finding a substitute for Pedro's primary class. Sunday will be hard...at least the first hour. Hopefully Eric will transition to primary okay. He hasn't been yet. Bri is a piece of cake--such a blessing! If I can just get through Sunday then Monday will be do-able. Leise will be in school and the other 2 I can handle pretty well.
I'm going to make mac n cheese for dinner tonight, go to walmart and stock up on my chocolate stash. I'm going to rent some kid movies from redbox. Maybe pick up some fingerpaint. And definitely ready-made dinners. And there we have it: the plan.
Now on to the hard part: executing it.
PS>Do any of my Arkansas friends want to go see a movie with me tomorrow afternoon around 3ish?
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Having a plan to conquer any challenge is a winning way to handle things. Sounds like you've made great plans for the weekend!
Enjoy your escape tomorrow. Wish I could join you for a movie, but I have a hair appointment at 3. Have fun!
We can't wait to see Eric in our Sunbeams class. We missed him last week! I bet he'll do wonderfully. All the other kids surprised us by how well they did last week! Oh and if you need any help - watching kids, an escape, etc just let me know. It's about time Brianna and Addison meet for a play date! Good luck to you! I'll be thinking of ya!
Ahh, I'd love to go see a movie, but we are babysitting someone's kids so they can go see a movie. How funny is that? Scott still wants to go see a movie- maybe you could go with him. Ha ha. Our weekend is already kind of jammed packed (including Sunday- I'd offer to help you out in church, but Scott is talking and teaching so I'm on my own!) but you and your kids are more than welcome to come over Monday night for dinner if you want.
Johnny is working this weekend too!!! I havn;t palaned it all out cause I'm in denail and don't want it to happen so I'm trying to ignore the fact that he will be gone... I guess I'll hang out with my mom and driver her crazy with my kids =)
Making a plan is half the battle. At least that is what I learned from watching G.I. Joes. Good luck with it and enjoy that chocolate. Sure wish I could go to the movies with you! I hope you find someone.
So, what does Pedro do exactly? I'm always wondering when I read your posts that talk about how many long hours he has to work- and this blog really has me wondering... I hope you're weekend is going well. Scott works in Utah so I'm alone with the kids for 5 days every two weeks and I have to say that of all the plans I've made to survive his time away, chocolate is the only sure thing! :)
Post a Comment