Monday, January 18, 2010

A new attitude

Okay, I've had enough of a pity party. Time to move on!

The sun is not quite shining, but it's warm enough to be out watching kids ride their bikes and to push them on swings and race them down the slides.

The dishes are done, the floor is vacuumed, the toys are stashed away behind a closed door.

I got in 7 hours of sleep last night. I watched Star Trek. The kids were all in bed by 9. I visited with a friend this morning. I've got a 4 mile run sometime today. I'm going to meet some friends at a park this afternoon.

Pedro's trying to come home early today. I'll actually make dinner tonight. No more cold cereal and sandwiches. School starts again tomorrow.

The glass is once again half-full.

7 comments:

maynardmoments said...

I am so glad things are looking up. If anyone deserves it, it is you.

De Anne said...

What a fantastic attitude!

Amy said...

Oh good. I am so glad things are going better for you! Hopefully Pedro will finish up with his project at work soon and be able to spend more time with you.

Alicia said...

It was great to meet you at the park yesterday! We need to get together again soon and let our girls play!

Noodle said...

I'm glad things are looking up.... Haveing things getback to normal is always calming to my soul...

kelgrandy said...

The piano awaits you . . .

jed-laura said...

Half FULL? man sounds like ALL THE WAY!!! (:
miss ya girl