Thursday, December 31, 2009

Updates on Everything!

Just a few more days left until school starts up again. I have this weird sensation...I'm going to miss Leise! Part of me is so excited that she'll be back in school, learning and having fun. But we've had so much fun the last 2 weeks! I found out that I love curling her hair. And she'll even let me! She looks so adorable! We've been figuring out new hairstyles (some a little scary). We've painted nails, and put on lip gloss. Just giving my girl a little taste of girlyness. She's also been such a big help around here.

Eric still doesn't sleep or eat. Maybe 2010 will be the time to get some stuff turned around. Did I mention my baby boy starts primary on Sunday? Gulp. I wish he could stay in nursery another year, he just seems too young to go into primary. And so the clock keeps ticking and my kids keep growing.
3 weeks almost down with 1/2 marathon training. Today was my first run out on the road and I LOVED it! So much more enjoyable than the treadmill. Even if my knees are a little more sore. It's so much easier to run when there's a destination in mind.
Pedro's big project is starting to calm down (after an EXTREMELY long night). He's still working tonight and tomorrow, but he surprised me by saying that his whole team is taking Monday off. Huh? Really? A break? How exciting!
I feel like Brianna grew overnight. She seems so big now. Or maybe I just started noticing more. She can get anywhere she wants by rolling and scooting. She's not sitting yet, which is fine because I think Eric will really love tipping her over!

And now for resolutions: I have to do this now or it will never get done.

Main goal: Do better this year than I did last year. In any aspect. Not all of them, let's not overdo it now.

4 comments:

Feels Like Today said...

So cute - love the pictures!! Eric is growing up - wow:) I think he's changed the most. And in primary - where did that time go? They all look great & the parents too. Ah man, I miss everybody!

Pamela Brown said...

I am glad that everything is going so well for you guys!! You have such a cute little family. I still think it is so awesome that you are doing a half-marathon. Maybe I'll be inspired to actually do one instead of just saying I will someday :) Happy New Year!!

Amy said...

so weird for me to think of you doing girly things... I may be stuck in grade 5 though so who knows. What fun you have had with your children! and yes, they do grow too quickly. All children do. Good luck with your half marathon. You are simply amazing.

Nicole said...

I can't beleive Eric starts Primary, either! Or any of those other kiddos I had in nursery when they just came in. =) My little guy just misses it by 2 weeks -- but I'm glad. I can't imagine him going to Primary! He is my baby, after all.