Monday, January 04, 2010

Silly Girl


It's time to get a laugh book. A place to record all the funny things our kids say and do. The older they get the funnier they are becoming. Here's the latest from Annaleise:

Eric was chasing Annaleise around with a tennis racket. She finally turned around and with a look of exasperation said, "Eric, do I look like a tennis ball to you?"

Eric was getting dressed this morning and Leise looked over at him and said, "Eric, only grandpas wear their underwear that high!"

I was on the phone with Pedro letting him know I was getting the kids "packed up in the car" and ready to go. Leise just looked at me and said, "Mom, don't pack me in the pink suitcase, I'll be too squishy in there."

I love that little girl!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Thats so flippin cute =) Miss ya guys!

Pamela Brown said...

Too funny!!! I really love the tennis ball one. I can totally see her saying that :)

Amy said...

What a funny girl! I love it!