I love this season. Christmas is so fun! Houses all lit up, hot chocolate and apple cider, Christmas movies and music, family traditions...and on and on the list goes. We wait all year for this celebration of Christ's birth.
I also dread this season. It's busy season again. And the next month is going to be just plain icky! With Pedro working until 8 or later every night including date night, Saturdays and even Sundays I just may be out of my mind by the time the new year rolls around! So last night I sat down with Pedro and we made a list of all things I can do to keep my kids busy, especially when school is let out, and also to keep my sanity. I have a game plan and if I stick to it I know we'll survive yet another year of ACRA.
I wish busy season was during a different time of year. With so many fun things to do I want to have Pedro be a part of them. Ah well, life goes on. And I'm just thankful that Pedro has a good job that he loves. So things balance out. I'll stop my whining now.
I could always just take lots of pictures and then photo-shop Pedro in.
Wednesday, December 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
when johnny was working 16 hour days 6-7 days a week I had to get out of the house and do stuff with sammy... we visited nana alot and did most of our christmas shopping (this was like 4 months ago) I hope this years busy season go smooth... I understand missing your hubby while he is working like crazy...hugs
I love the idea of photo-shopping him into the photos. How funny are you! Good luck keeping them busy and keeping your sanity. It is great that Pedro loves his job. That is a blessing.
ADORABLE pictures! How did you get the snow to fall in the? That is so neat. Good luck without the hubby. I feel your pain. Ben has surgery tomorrow, and I get to do the next few weeks by myself. BLAH!
Post a Comment