Thursday, December 10, 2009

98% done

So I thought I was 100% done until I noticed the football curtain rod and the sporty switch plate. It used to be Eric's room. And now, six months after her arrival, little Brianna's room is done...almost! And oops! I just realized it's mostly sideways. Sorry.

7 comments:

Pamela Brown said...

I love all of the little poka-dots, they are so cute And Brianna is so adorable, very fun!!!!!

Krisling said...

Awwwww it's so cuuuute. And so is she :)

Vudochki said...

So cute! Aren't polka-dots so much fun!?!

Noodle said...

Love It!!! You are so good my girls room is just white... I havn't even hung pictures... And Sammy is 2... yeah I've postponed long enough I guess that should be the next room on my list of remodleing... you have insipired me! And bri is super adorable!!!

mel nielson said...

Love the room... I might copy it :) I'm a little late in telling you this, but it's kind of weird... our three year old is named Brietta Lynn... cool how similiar our girls names are :)

mel nielson said...

Love the room... I might copy it :) I'm a little late in telling you this, but it's kind of weird... our three year old is named Brietta Lynn... cool how similiar our girls names are :)

Unknown said...

ah! I miss my roomie!! She's so pretty! and getting big!! you did a great job on the room!! Aren't you happy I moved out?! maybe? no? oh! You miss me!!