Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What a Rush!

6:57 Wake up

6:57:10 Wake Leise up

6:57:10 - 6:57:59 Yelling "hurry, hurry, HURRY"

6:58 Tying shoes on

6:59 Putting coat on

7:00 Run out to the bus stop

7:01 Remember the bus stop changed places

7:01:30 Race to the other bus stop

7:02 Get Leise on the bus

7:03 Start breathing.

7 comments:

Amy said...

The most intense 5 minutes of your life. What are you going to do now?

I have to say, I am amazed you got her ready and out the door in the little time. You deserve an award!

Vudochki said...

I am SO impressed!!!

Noodle said...

holy cow your super woman! I can't get myself ready that fast let alone another person...

Pamela Brown said...

I'm impressed, you got her ready really fast!!! You are super mom :)

De Anne said...

I'm impressed! Great job!

Nicole said...

I hate mornings like that! Luckily you made it to the bus on time. =)

maynardmoments said...

That was record time! The question is...did she eat breakfast at school?