There's a primary program next week.
Annaleise's part was to give her testimony on the scriptures.
We gave her a line to say since she couldn't really think of anything.
She didn't like what we told her to say.
So we explained what a testimony was.
We told her to say how she felt when she read the scriptures.
She said this
"When I read the scriptures I feel...TIRED!"
She's been given a new part.
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
I hope she likes this part better. She seemed so stressed out up there. she's so cute.
lol!!! That is so funny. Although I have to agree with her. I love kids honesty :)
SO funny! Leave it to a child to be honest. Because, really, when you were little didn't reading the scriptures make you feel tired?
Dude, I love it. They make me feel tired too - shh, don't tell!
I think that should be her line. She'd fit right in with the high priest :)
I thought the scriptures were writen in tougnes casue all I heard was giberish... At least when I was a child... I really did think it was a diffrent laungage...
I love it. Having wrote the primary program in our ward {that will happen this sunday- eek!} I can totally appreciate that!!!
How funny!
That is too funny! What a character!
lol
Post a Comment