This year we decided to be fun for Halloween. We usually decorate only with window clings and one little plastic pumpkin in the inside. We mixed things up this year by making a giant spider. The kids loved this project and have been helping us make it for the past week. Today our giant spider took up residency in our front yard, complete with it's own spiderweb.
Annaleise brought home an assignment to disguise her pumpkin as something so it wouldn't get turned into pumpkin pie. She chose to disguise it at as Hello Kitty. I think she did a pretty good job.
Eric's a funny little boy. Yesterday he woke up and I told him his cheeks were pink. He looked at me, touched his face and asked most sincerely, "can you wash it off?" Ha!
I'm taking Bri in to see her doctor this week. I think she has reflux. She spits up so much! And it's not normal spit-up either. It stinks to high heaven and sometimes even looks like curdled milk. And somehow she manages to spit up more than she drank...at least that's what it seems like to me.
Anyways, things are good in our neck of the woods. Just getting all geared up for the upcoming holiday seasons. Love it!



2 comments:
Love love love the spider =) Thats awesome. Its even kinda cute in a freaky way!
Don't you love decorating for the holidays? I love the spider, it's huge and very scary! :) How cute of Eric to want to wash it off! And your poor Bri. I hope she doesn't have reflux, because that would really stink. Good luck with all that.
Post a Comment