Sunday, September 20, 2009
Re-arranged
Friday I had my stomach pulled out, flipped inside out and then brutally stuffed back into my body. At least that's what it feels like. Actually, the doc said it would only take 10 minutes and would leave 1 stitch. I had a hernia fixed. I wish they would have been super nice and at least given me a tummy tuck while they were at it. I'm drugged up most of the time cuz if I'm not then it hurts like 'blankety-blank' and even with the meds it still hurts--just not as bad. So I'm loopy. And I'm loony. And I don't remember much. I've worn the same pants since Friday morning. I've spent most of my time in bed since. I'm giving myself a break and eating lots of kit kats and reeces pieces. And I'm about to go hobble back to my bed, take some more meds and maybe sleep until tomorrow. I'll try posting something coherent and about my kids with pictures attached when I get my brain back. But for now...'night all!'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Addyson says she feels for you. She had hernia surgery last week. Hang in there, your about over the worst of it.
I hope your sister and husband are pampering you and letting you get lots of sleep.
And, I'm with you on the chocolate. That ALWAYS makes me feel better, regardless of the cause.
feel better! cute blog update!!!
Good luck with that, it doesn't sound like that much fun. Although the resting and eating a lot of chocolate sounds like a little piece of heaven :)
I can NEVER get enough of your blog! You have such a great sense of humor and I just LOVE your honesty!
I hope you heal quickly and get to feeling well soon!
I had no idea! Hope you feel better! Stapleys blog is http://stapleyfam.blogspot.com
whoa, I've been such a terrible friend. I didn't even know this. I wish I was there to pamper you. I'm impressed that you are even witty when drugged up.
I LOVE Kit Kats.
miss ya,
Laura
Post a Comment