Thursday, September 17, 2009

The delegator and the pushover


The delegator says to the pushover, "you want to clean my mess, right?"
The pushover says yes.

The delegator says you don't want to watch Spiderman, you want to watch Mermaid, right?
The pushover says yes.

The delegator says you want to come play outside with me, right?
The pushover says no.
The delegator says yes you do.
The pushover says okay.

The Mama says to the delegator, "it's your turn to set the table."
The delegator says 'but pushover wants to do the plates and the forks, right pushover?'
The pushover says nu-uh.
The delegator says please.
The pushover says okay.

If the pushover likes to imitate the delegator and the delegator spends most of it's time delegating does that mean my pushover will turn into a delegator? A pushover delegator?

And yes I know delegator isn't a real word. It's called artistic license.

5 comments:

Amy said...

How funny. I think all big sisters do that to their little brothers. My hubby's sister did that to him, and now he hates being delegated. I guess it kind of backfired. Oh well.

jed-laura said...

this doesn't sound the least bit hypothetical...

Vudochki said...

Big sisters are awesome!

Feels Like Today said...

Love it! Good luck with that:)

Sara said...

Hilarious!! I would just love to see that in person! Ü