Monday, September 28, 2009

Falling in Love


The younger 2 kiddos were having an afternoon nap. Pedro, Annaleise and I decided to build a fire in the backyard. We brought chairs out and watched the fire burn. We played rock, paper, scissors about 100 times. No joke. We pulled out a blanket and laid down and talked for an hour. We tickled and scratched backs and cuddled and found out that Leise calls nostrils 'nose cheeks.' How cute is that?! And in the course of 2 1/2 hours of alone time with Annaleise I fell in love with her all over again.

6 comments:

kelgrandy said...

One on one time is great!! I love how it helps you love and understand your kids on a whole new level.

Vudochki said...

So sweet! Thanks for sharing!

Pamela Brown said...

That is so great!!! I love alone time with the kids. It really helps to, like you said "fall in love" with them all over again. It's easy to forget that from day to day.

Noodle said...

love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww

jed-laura said...

you are an awesome mom