This morning I woke up to a visitor in my bed: Annaleise. She visits a lot. But I don't mind. She sleeps like a rock and for the most part we never notice when she's sleeping in our bed. She does tend to leave her bedroom light on and the door open when she leaves her room to come into ours. So I went to turn off the light and shut her door so that Eric could sleep in peace. When I went in to check on him he wasn't where I had left him last night. He wasn't on the little princess couch on the floor. There was a lump on his bed so I checked it out, but it was just a blanket over a pillow. I checked the lump on Leise's bed, but that was just a wadded up blanket. At this point I started into mini-panic mode. Where was my boy?! He wasn't in my room, he wasn't in the living room, not the baby's room, not the bathrooms, not the kitchen. Eric! Where did you go?!
He's under his bed behind all his toys, squished between the blocks and the walls sleeping ever so peacefully.
I wonder if it was the thunderstorm that had him scurrying for cover under his bed. If so, then he got that from me. If not, well then, I have no idea what he's doing under the bed.
I was afraid the flash might wake him up, so no picture this time.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I hate it when that happens, that is such a horrible feeling. I had that happen the other night with Bailee, but I found her on the floor next to our bed, I'm suprised I didn't step on her. But I'm glad that you found him!!!
Holy cow how did you find him hiding so well... I would have frecked out!!! But thats just me... But it's kinda cute that he was hiding under his bed...
How cute! I wish you could have gotten a picture, just to document it for your own family. Little kids are the cutest beings in the whole cosmos. I am glad you found him!
Post a Comment