Thursday, August 13, 2009

Comparisons

Brianna
Eric
Annaleise


Just trying to figure out who Bri looks like. I'm starting to think she's her own little person. Here's all 3 of them when they were around 2 months old.

8 comments:

Vudochki said...

She does look like her own self, but I do see a hint of Eric in her eyes. At least from the picture it looks that way. Either way, she's beautiful!

Darrell and Alissa said...

I think she looks like a skinny version of Eric, and nothing like Analiese.

Noodle said...

All of your kids are so cute!!! Bri looks like her own cute little person but more like Eric than Analiese... She is so cute I hope "little sister" is cute too... Why as moms do we worry about that stuff...

kelgrandy said...

I'm with you- I can't tell who she looks like either :) But I can say that your older two looked very much like they do now, even at such a young age.

Pamela Brown said...

Wow in those pictures, Eric and Annaleise look so much a like. Brianna does have her own little look, but I think she looks so much like you!!! What a little cutie. I wish I could she her and hold her. Maybe in November :)Take care!!!

Jenni said...

She is her own person. All of your kids look so different from each other but you can tell their siblings . . .does that make sense?

Sara said...

Beautiful babies!!! I think it is always fun to compare baby pictures! I agree that Bri looks more like Eric.

Feels Like Today said...

Brianna looks alot like her mommy.... I remember:) She looks more like Eric than Leise. They're all beautiful!
By the way, I see that on the 1st day of school vote, "party" is in the lead:)