Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thoughts from a tired girl

Sleep is what I like. Sleep is what I need. Sleep is overrated.

Brianna took only 1 nap yesterday. We have got to figure this child out and put her on a schedule.

Pistachios. Pistachios is the new chocolate. For me anyways.

A clean house. Sounds nice. Not in my near future.

Coconut Lime candles are good at covering up other icky smells.

I wonder if I always smell like spit-up.

Sleep aromatherapy body scrub is working wonders on Annaleise.

Sleepy time tea is working for Eric.

Why does his body refuse to fall asleep before 10pm?

I had a 3 hour nap today. Not nearly long enough.

I lied. Sleep is not overrated.

Good night.

5 comments:

Noodle said...

I hope your family finds sleep... We are going threw a sleep trastion ourselfs... Sammy is napping on her big girl bed and now she wants to sleep there at night too... But I don't want her up wandering the halls at night so she is still in her crib but its all out war... I should get brave and try the big girl bed one night but I'm allways to tierd to try...

Feels Like Today said...

I get the sleep thing. Happy news that you got a nap!! I think I got more sleep at your house than when I got home. I think my body handles your weather better than here too. Weird!

maynardmoments said...

Oh man..I feel for you. Hang in there, sleep will come, eventually. You are amazing.

Pamela Brown said...

aww I love sleep. I find that if I take naps, I have a really HARD time waking up and I also stay in bed for a.l.a.p (as long as possible) to enjoy it. It is the only peace of heaven I get!!! So sleep is not overated.

jed-laura said...

aww melissa, I miss ya,