Thursday, July 16, 2009

Stuff to Remember

*If there's a bus in the Chuck E. Cheese parking lot, keep on driving

*Going to Chuck E. Cheese at lunch time is not a good idea

*Keep the camera handy to capture all those fun moments

*Don't take Eric to go potty in a public restroom EVER again unless well equipped with lots and lots of Germ-X

*Remember to ask the kids if they need to go potty BEFORE we leave to go somewhere

Someday I'll get my brain back, right?

3 comments:

Noodle said...

brave woman... I'm scared of Chuckie chesse's...

Pamela Brown said...

umm, If you get your brain back let me know how you did it, because I really need mine back too :)

Amy said...

I think those are all signs that Chuck E cheese is closed. Aren't they? What an incredible mother you are to take your kids there! I take my son to the park and that is about as exotic as it gets. Can't wait to see those pictures (or did you forget the camera? I have pregnancy brain and forgot already.)