The card reader on our computer isn't working. No pictures or videos. Bummer!
But I had my mom and sister here for 3 weeks. And my dad and other sister for a week. Ah, it's so nice to have family come visit. My dad helped fix some things around the house--thank you so much! My mom was a wonderful help and just so fun to be around. She also introduced me to Reba--I hadn't seen that show before, now I'm hooked! Also fell in love with a couple more Doris Day movies. Love those! My kids had fun having so many people around to entertain. We watched my dad and Pedro duke it out with the Wii boxing game. My youngest sister kept surprising me...I still think of her as 13 maybe 14 years old. She's 17. Yep, she kept me on my toes. Then you put her with my 18 year old sister and things got pretty crazy around here.
Wednesday, July 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hey - I love Doris Day movies - Pillow Talk is my favorite. Which ones did you watch and where I can I rent them?
I'm glad that you had fun. I love having family come and visit. But it is always so hard when they leave. How are you guys adjusting to 3 kids? Anyways take care!!
So glad you were able to have family come visit. Doesn't it just lighten the load.
Post a Comment