Friday, July 31, 2009

One tired boy

Here's our little Eric, falling asleep while eating his dinner. Poor little guy couldn't keep his eyes open. So funny!

4 comments:

Noodle said...

hey your post is missing in action...=( Oh by the way you were right on the girls costumes... I was trying to be sneeky but I guess I'm no good at keeping my own scecrets...

Darrell and Alissa said...

So funny!!! Only one of my kids have fallen asleep like that- too funny!

Pamela Brown said...

That is so funny!!!I love how he can't keep his eyes open. I guess the Benadryl is working, just kidding :)
I hope that we will be able to see you guys in November too, I can't believe that is has been since Staceys wedding that we've seen you guys. Now we won't be the only ones with 3 kids ;)

Feels Like Today said...

that was very funny - what a sleepy boy:) I just hear him now......"I doonwanna go to bed:)" He's so dang cute!