I had a Dr. appt. this morning. I gained a whoppin' 10 pounds in 3 weeks! No wonder I'm feeling like a whale! The doc attributed most of it to water retention and so no more salt for me. I'd honestly forgotten about the whole salt restriction thing and so last night for dinner we had bacon and ham and all sorts of yummy salty stuff. Which also explains why my feet looked like sausages last night.
Other than that, things are fine. I got a 2nd shower this morning as I ran back out to my car after the appt, which was fun. Sometimes the rain can be so much fun. If anybody wants to go swimming come on over. Our yard has been turned into a wading pool.
Friday, May 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
There's one thing that's good about retaining water while pregnant. After you deliver, you loose all that water and weight and it makes you feel good. At least it does for me! With Mckenzie (it's a little different with preeclampsia) I lost 40 lbs in 2 weeks! It gave me a little confidence ;-)
I'm at that cusp that now I'm going to start gaining weight like crazy.. and I'm not looking forward to it but I know its coming and that I need to, to make a healty baby.. oh what we do for our kids...
Just think your almost done, and then you can have your body back :)
I loved your last post about playing outside throwing a wet sock. Sounds like you guys have a lot of fun.
You look great Melissa! You actually look pregnant now. =) Never fear... I always have one month where I can 8-10 pounds. I think most people do...
Post a Comment