Someday we'll look back at the mess we're in and laugh...we will, we will, we WILL!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Seriously?
I'm requesting an addition to the curriculum for all up and coming OBGYN's. They should have to strap an extra 30 or so pounds and 35 centimeters to their bellies and then be told to go pee in a cup. Oh, how I'd love to see that one happen!
I completely agree! I worry I'm going to end up spilling the cup and have to do it again! I also had one doctor who didn't help me sit up after being checked- I was 37 weeks along, on one of those stupid skinny tables that have nothing to pull yourself up on. I had to kind of roll back and forth until I got up and then I said sarcastically to him thanks for the help up. I never saw him again! Oh I should mention too- he left my legs up in the stirrups also! I think about it now and it was probably funny to watch me look like a whale trying to sit up- but I was so MAD!! Doctors in Las Vegas were not very patient friendly at times!
Holy cow you make me laugh! They should have to take that course... Or when they tell you to have a full bladder of your ultra sound and then you have to wait like 30-40 min before your apointment... And you know you will have pee in that stupid cup so you don;t want to make a potty run... Argh I hate that!
Created in 2002, consisting of the most awesome Pedro, Melissa, Annaleise, Eric and Brianna. Going strong except for when we're not. Taking life one day at a time, and sometimes one hour at a time.
7 comments:
I agree!!! Ü
I completely agree! I worry I'm going to end up spilling the cup and have to do it again! I also had one doctor who didn't help me sit up after being checked- I was 37 weeks along, on one of those stupid skinny tables that have nothing to pull yourself up on. I had to kind of roll back and forth until I got up and then I said sarcastically to him thanks for the help up. I never saw him again! Oh I should mention too- he left my legs up in the stirrups also! I think about it now and it was probably funny to watch me look like a whale trying to sit up- but I was so MAD!! Doctors in Las Vegas were not very patient friendly at times!
More true words have never been spoken. Amen sister!
Hahaha! The sad part is, even if you just went right before you got there, you can always go on demand.
I remember those days. You are so close I can't wait to see little "Ariel".
Amen to that!!! they should also receive a shot with a whole bunch of estrogen and hormones, just so they can sympathize better :)
Holy cow you make me laugh! They should have to take that course... Or when they tell you to have a full bladder of your ultra sound and then you have to wait like 30-40 min before your apointment... And you know you will have pee in that stupid cup so you don;t want to make a potty run... Argh I hate that!
Post a Comment