They both had naps. And when I was crashed and being lazy on the couch Annaleise took Eric into the playroom and 'read' him stories. No doors, walls or floors have been colored on. Nothing has been torn up, mangled or otherwise destroyed. And there have barely been enough tantrums to keep me from wondering if these kids are mine. Wow.
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
They do love me
They both had naps. And when I was crashed and being lazy on the couch Annaleise took Eric into the playroom and 'read' him stories. No doors, walls or floors have been colored on. Nothing has been torn up, mangled or otherwise destroyed. And there have barely been enough tantrums to keep me from wondering if these kids are mine. Wow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
What a great day!
I'm glad they were good today for ya'
HORRAY! I'm so glad you had an awesome day! I hope you have more to come!
I'm glad that mircles do happen... I hope I can get one soon... I need a nap or two but I'll settel for one at this point...
What a wonderful blessing!!! Those are the kind of days that can keep you going as a mom. I hope you get many more!!!
Wonderful! Could they have been replaced by clones while you were on your "night out?"
Post a Comment