The kids were up at 5 this morning. I fell asleep on the couch while Eric was having his nap and this is what happened. Excuse me while I go throw away all the markers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Someday we'll look back at the mess we're in and laugh...we will, we will, we WILL!
4 comments:
I hope they were washable... if not try hairspray.. it does work...
Stinkin markers! They sure do ruin a mom's good nap!
Well you have a little artist on your hands. On the bright side it looks like she is learning to write her letters pretty well. Rubbing Alcohol works to get off ink and marker. Good luck :)
Happy very belated birthday. I'm so sorry that we didn't call. I am not very good at this birthday thing. I can remember my own, justins and sometimes the kids. Your birthday was the 2nd of April right?
Post a Comment