A couple of days ago when I told Eric it was time for his nap he got very upset and told me, "No, you have a nap, you grumpy grump!"
Only 9 weeks - give or take- until #3 gets here and though I know I need to start getting things ready, I still have no desire to do it. I need that nesting instinct to kick in soon.
Annaleise is way strong. I watched her climb the rope at her gymnastics class. It was impressive.
Pedro is finally done with ACRA. I like having him home at 5:30.
Doesn't Hawaii sound really nice right about now?
Our anniversary is coming up soon and I have no idea what to do for Pedro. Any ideas?
We have new neighbors--yeah!
I'm trying to keep in mind that when we try new disciplining techniques that things get worse before they get better.
I went to the Dr. this morning. Things look good. Baby is head down and Doc even showed Petey and I how to feel that. Gained no weight, which is fine by me, but I still feel like a whale.
I need to put the Easter decorations away.
I've been craving tuna fish like crazy lately.
I'm trying to figure out how to keep my kids busy in a non-destructive way for the next 4 hours.
The End.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Your blog entries crack me up. You seem so quiet to me that it is great to see what is going on inside your head!
You are too funny Melissa! Hey, so how can you tell if your baby is head down- I'm hoping and praying my baby will turn!!
Post a Comment