Enlighten Me!
This is so ridiculous and annoying in a funny kind of way. But how in the world does anybody get pantyhose to last more than 1 hour? Up until a few weeks ago the last time I wore pantyhose was the day I got married. Before that it was when I was 13 or so. Put it lightly, I'm not a fan of the stuff. However, I've found that it's the one thing that takes the ache out of my leg. I'm so lucky with this pregnancy that I've gotten to know the joys of varicose veins. Ugh. But even more ugh is just that it seems as soon as I get the hose on there's a huge rip. So, what's the secret? I can't keep putting out $ for 'em, but man my legs feel so much better with them. Let me in on the secret ladies!
A Taste of
I put Annaleise in play center after preschool on Mondays. So now she's there from 8 until 3. How bittersweet is this? Today was the first time and I gotta tell ya, I had no idea what to do with myself. Eric entertains himself very well and didn't need very much at all from me. By noon my house was clean and I had taken a nap. Wow! It's so different from what we're used to. Is this what kindergarten will be like? Possibly, but of course by then I'll have another little one around to take care of. And to be perfectly honest, I really did miss her.
Monday, March 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'll give you the secret to pantyhose. Look for the highest Lycra content possible. Lycra doesn't run as much. They are usually a little more expensive, but so worth it. When I buy pantyhose that are about $1-2 a pair, I'm lucky to get one use. If I buy the $5-$8 ones with high Lycra content, they last 10 or more uses. It's awesome.
When I am pregnant I don't wear panyhose- I wear thigh highs- I TOTALLY Feel like an old lady- but they are cheap, they don't squish my stomach, and they are just all the way around more comfortable. I have really bad spider veins and am getting the vericose veins with this pregnancy- sniff! But I pull the thigh high's up and no one can see my ugly veins!! After this pregnancy I may have to buy the ones DeAnne' is taking about- I so wish the veins would shrink like the stomach does after a baby!
Post a Comment