Last night Petey and I were talking about all the old cartoons we loved to watch such as:
Underdog
Mighty Mouse
Transformers
He-man
Smurfs
Rainbow Brite
Darkwing Duck
Talespin
Ducktales
Gummi Bears
and of course, Johnny Bravo
Pedro hadn't seen Johnny Bravo so when we got home from our date we googled it and found some fun clips on youtube. Then we went to Amazon just to see if they had all these cartoons out on DVD and they did! So now we're going to start our movie collection of old cartoons--yeah! And if you haven't seen Johnny Bravo meets Scooby-Doo...it's really funny. Or maybe I'm just easily entertained.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjZZDha_6SU&feature=related
Sunday, March 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I've never seen Jonny Bravo. But I miss all the older cartoons, especially Looney Tunes, that was my all time favorite. Cartoons now days just aren't as good.
Post a Comment