We attempt to keep our kids happy and quiet at church with toys and of course, snacks. Who doesn't, right? This morning I filled a ziploc bag full of cheerios and raisins mixed together--mostly for me, my kids only eat the cheerios. So I was feeding Eric cheerios today and he pointed at a raisin. So I asked him, "What's that?" Before Eric could answer me, Pedro looked over with a sympathetic look on his face and said, "It's a raisin, hon."
Gee, thanks babe! My brain is not that far gone...yet.
We got a good laugh out of it though. We got a good laugh out of a lot of things during church today...not because they were funny, that's just what happens when I go to bed at midnight and what happens to Petey when he goes to bed at 2. Needless to say, I for one am going to bed as soon as my kids are asleep tonight.
Sunday, February 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is so funny! Pregnant brains, people really should pay more attention to them. Everyone knows about cravings, but not so many people know about the pregnant brain.
That's really funny. At least you guys have a lot of laughing and fun times. Makes life more interesting.
I would love to sit behind you guys at church...that would be fun =)
Post a Comment