Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Game On!

So I've been working on making peace with the possibility of having another girl. Actually I'm still working on making peace with the fact of another baby, period. It's coming along. I'm getting more and more okay with it...probably just because I don't have a choice now. But still, I'm getting comfortable with the thought. I thought that once I was okay with this whole #3 thing that I would want to know the sex of the baby. Nah, I've changed my mind.

Pedro thinks there's no way I'll make it to D-day before begging to know. He's been really good so far at not even hinting or teasing me about it. Now it's just a thing of me wanting to show him up. An added bonus...maybe it'll help with my terrible lack of patience. So game on, babe...game on!

2 comments:

Amy said...

You are so funny! Good luck waiting to know the sex of the baby. Once I get a little girl, I wont want to know the sexes anymore. It will be more fun to tell people, and it will be way fun when the doctor gives you the baby and says "Congratulations, it's a (fill in the blank). Just for you, I am rooting for a boy.

Noodle said...

I love a chalenge it makes me more patient to cause it gives me a drive to win... I love to win agaist my hubby it happens so rare that I love when I get the chance.... keep it up girl and prove perdo what a strong determed woman you are...