Saturday, February 14, 2009

Return to Me


Oh blessed nap time! How I miss you! I promise if you return I'll use the time more wisely. Maybe to clean or organize, to cook, to play pretend with Annaleise. Ah, the transition is so difficult...but I am grateful that Eric went this long before outgrowing his naps. And the bonus is worth it...now he sleeps through the night! Yeah! And he's easy going enough to let me put him in his room for an hour or so for some quiet playtime. Never mind nap time, you can stay away if needs be. It looks like leaving nap time behind is going to be a good thing.

*He only looks like this when he's completely zonked--I love the smushed face look!*

2 comments:

Feels Like Today said...

he's adorable!....zonked or not zonked:) xo's from grandmama!

Amy said...

Hahahaha! He is so cute! Good luck with the lack of nap time. I am so lucky, my baby still takes two (Knock on wood). Also, I am so glad that Pedro got a promotion instead of being laid off! Yay for tender mercies!